Life Is Busy!

Life is so busy these days! I started carrying for another baby, he is almost 5 months old! The little guy is such a sweetie and I do enjoy getting to spend my days with two adorable little boys! I really can't wait for this summer when I can take them outside and go on walks, go to the park, etc!

Jeremiah- He is now 10 weeks old! I know I say this every blog, but man, time needs to slow down! Before we know it, he'll be graduating high school hehe! Jeremiah is such a happy boy! Unless he is tired, hungry or has a dirty diaper, he is all smiles and giggles. He just loves it when daddy comes home from work! Matt will spend some time with him if he's awake. Jeremiah just smiles, coos, and giggles! It warms my heart to see the two of them together! Matt will make all sorts of silly noises just to get a giggle out of Jeremiah. And the way Matt's voice sounds when Jeremiah smiles/giggles at him is just amazing! Parenthood is definitely the toughest job that I've ever loved!
We also had his 2 month appointment on Monday. He weighed in at a whopping 15.5 lbs! And is 25 inches long. At birth, he was 8 lbs 11 oz, 20.5". The doctor we take Jeremiah to doesn't see very many babies, so the nurse left the baby table paper on the table with his measurement markings on it from his 2 week appointment. I knew Jeremiah had grown but didn't realize how much until I saw the markings together...wow! After the doctor looked him over, it was time for shots. He got an oral vaccination and 3 shots in the leg, one of them was a 3-in-1 deal, so technically he got 6 vaccinations. He did alright with them, he screamed, and I shed a few tears. Jeremiah's legs were pretty sore that night so he got some Tylenol. Tuesday I had to take my mom somewhere and I was gone all day. When I came home, Jeremiah just didn't seem right. He was starting to fall asleep on Matt but when I took him, he just didn't seem like himself. I checked his temperature rectally and he had a low grade fever so I gave him some more Tylenol. After it kicked in, he was back to himself.
The last update on him is that he slept 7 hours straight last night!!

And now for pictures!

Sitting up on the couch unassisted!
                                                                Just looking at mommy!


                                                          So much hair!


                                                     Tummy time- staring at the lights on his mobile!


                                                             He is so strong!
All in all, he is growing by leaps and bounds and we are so proud of him! Our hearts are just filled with love and pride for this special one that God has trusted us with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"