It's Been Awhile!!

Wow, I didn't realize it had been since Feburary when I last posted...my bad!
So I started watching Ardayne and Greysen in March. It has been crazy busy, some days I think that a few hours have gone by just to find out only 20 minutes have passed!! It started out kinda rough, which I expected. Jeremiah had a really hard time sharing me with two other kids. He wasn't too keen on having a newborn around and there were days when I would wonder if he would have treated Eden the same way. Now that a couple months have gone by, he is much better. He will ask to hold Greysen, hug him, and give him kisses...and then smack him in the face, ugh!!
Anyway, Jeremiah is one active little boy! My mom wonders how I keep up with him everyday, and sometimes I wonder that too. He is always on the go, chasing the dog, riding his little motorcycle bike, throwing balls and pestering the cats. He LOVES being outside! Once it's warm enough I'm sure he will be out there all day long if I let him! His language is starting to really take off and I catch him saying new words and phrases just about every day. It's so amazing how quick they learn! He is also using a fork and spoon pretty well. He needs help at times but of course that is to be expected!
We had his 18 month check up this past week, and he is right at target or above of where he needs to be...so proud of my little man! He is 33.8 inches tall and weighs 28.2 pounds and his head circumference is 18.7. He only got one shot (last one until he is 5!!!!) and handled that like a champ!
Eating wise...it can be a struggle somedays! He is in a phase where if he eats it one day, he won't eat it the next, not even the toddler favorites like mac-n-cheese! His favorite foods are anything italian...pizza, pasta of anykind, and mexican. This boy will put down more chicken taco meat than me! He also loves bbq shredded pork. He has a major sweet tooth- just like his mom!

We also had Jeremiah in swim lessons in April! We went on tuesdays and thursdays from 6-6:30pm for 4 weeks. I got in the water with him since Matt had just gotten his tattoo for Eden done. Jeremiah had a lot of fun, most of the time. He hated using the kickboard and hated it even more when he had to be on his back with the kickboard on his tummy. Other than that, he loved jumping off the edge, playing games and kicking around! He is such a little fish!

As far as Eden, we still miss her every day. I often wonder how big I would be right now, how much would she be kicking and moving around, etc. I still cry when I hear a sad song, read certain poems, etc but instead of fighting them off, I just let them come. It's hard to believe that she would be here soon, just about 6 weeks away. A few weeks ago, we planted a cherry tree in the backyard in her memory. It's just a little thing right now but it will be neat to watch it grow in the coming years. We won't ever sell this house unless her tree comes with us!

That's about all for now! We will be heading down to Florida in 4 weeks for Alex's graduation! I'm so excited to show Jeremiah the ocean for the first time!!



Jeremiah dying Easter Eggs
                                                       
                                                                 so handsome in his easter suit



                                                       Swim lessons!




Jeremiah took a fall off the back steps and landed on the driveway face first

                                                          Ravioli anybody?


                                                   saying and signing "more"
 
                                                           Matt's tattoo for Eden

                                                                       Eden's tree



18 months!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"