Things I never want to forget....

- The day last week when it was dead silent in the house in the morning. I was just enjoying the quiet before the noise. Jeremiah was peacefully sleeping. He woke up and said "Hey!" "Mom!". It made me smile and laugh, and when I went in his room he was smiling at me

-Jeremiah being the first person I see in the morning

-His big blue eyes

-watching him explore new things

-Taking him to the splash pad on memorial day...he had so much fun!

-how much he loves his grandma, and vise versa

-His face when he sees daddy in the morning and when he comes home from work

-Jeremiah and Matt's strong bond

-His kisses and hugs

-his toddler walk

-his toddler run

-his belly laughs

- How he reads to himself saying "reereereeree" over and over

-How he says hot in a whisper

-His love for all things furry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"