A Little bit about us...

So, this blog is to keep everybody updated on our progress, thoughts, feelings, ups, downs, etc during this road called "Adopting."

Most of everybody who reads this, already knows us or at least one of us.
I (Christel) will probably be doing most of the updating! I am 24 and am currently an infant teacher at Bright Horizons. I was just moved to the infant room after being in the toddler suite for a year. It was a hard move, but I am loving the babies!

Matt is 28(his birthday is on Wednesday, July 29th) and works for shopko Optical. He is currently waiting on a store to be a manager at. I'm sure he'll be a great one when the time comes!

We met back when I was in junior highschool in a christian chat room. Over the years, that chat room died off and we still kept in contact via email and eventually through MSN Instant Messenger. In 2004, we started talking more online and started to have feelings for one another. On June 17th, 2004, Matt asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. He visited me in July and the rest is history. We just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on June 17th 2009!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"