Information Overload

So tonight was our informative meeting. We had a panic before leaving. I went to check the website for the address and next to the meeting information it said FULL. I didn't realize that we had to register for the meeting! *insert panic attack here* Thanks to my hubby, he called them and explained that we took off work for the meeting and didn't realize we had to register. The lady said that we were in luck and a couple had cancelled, meaning that we could attend!

Anyway, the meeting was very informative and gave us a lot to think about. That being said, I know that I'm at least overwhelmed and need to process things before writing about it. I promise an informative update by monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"