7 years!

I can't believe Matt and I have been married for 7 years! We sure have had our ups and downs but we have gotten through them together!

Here is a little survey I found to help remember our wedding day!
1) When was your wedding day? 
June 17th, 2006

2) What day of the week was it? 
Saturday 

3) Did you get married in a church? 
Yes- we got married at the church I grew up in, Life Church in Mt.Horeb, Wi 

4) How many in your wedding party? 
2 bridesmaids- my cousin Brenda and friend Sarah
2 groomsmen- Matt's cousin Monte and brother in law Nick
1 flower girl- niece Shyanne
2 ring bearers- my 2nd cousin's Brett and Daniel
5) How many guests were invited to your wedding? 
We invited 150-200 people but I never found out how many actually came

6) How long were you together before the engagment? 
11 months 

7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal? 
13 months. We had one month to just enjoy being engaged before planning the wedding

8) Did you register for gifts? If yes, where? 
Yes - Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond

9) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? 
My cousin Christina did our photography. My cousin Josh video taped the wedding

10) Did you have a DJ or a band? 
For the ceremony, our friend Chad cued the cd of our music and then for the reception we had a dj 

11) What was your First dance to? 
Push by Sarah Mclachlan

12) Did your father walk you down the aisle? 
no. My mom did 

13) What color were the bridesmaids' dresses and groomsmen's vests? 
Red

14) Did you have a bridal shower? 
yup. 

15) What type of limo did you get? 
my mom got us a really nice stretch limo

16) What were your flowers? 
I had red roses and my bridemaids had white roses.

17) What flavor was your cake? 
I don't remember lol! I know our top part was chocolate with strawberry filling.

18) Where did you go for your Bachelorette / Bachelor Party? 
We didn't really have one. Once everybody got to wisconsin, we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then went and played Laser Tag

19) What type of wedding gown? 
I found it at Vera's in Janesville back when they were still there. It was white, with a heart neckline, straps and lots of beadwork.

20) what was the weather like that day? 
It was warm, but beautifully sunny. It did rain during the reception for a little bit

21) did you have an open bar? 
nope.

22) Where did you go on your Honeymoon? 
Snowmass Village/Aspen, Colorado

23) What was your favorite thing about your wedding day? 
Finally getting to marry the man of my dreams and celebrating with our friends and family!

24) Did anything go wrong? 
nothing major. 

25) How long have you been married? 
7 years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"