Elliana's pregnancy

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last updated this thing...it's pretty crazy with two kids!!

So last February we found out we were having a little girl! We were so super excited! Ever since I was a teen, I had always said that if I had it my way, I'd have a boy first and then a girl. God granted my wish!

Elliana's pregnancy was pretty rough on me! I was exhausted, had all day nausea until 14 weeks along, we had a heart scare, and placenta previa which corrected itself! Then they were also worried that her legs were measuring too short. I kept saying that I wasn't worried because I have short legs, and so does Jeremiah. But we had to have a couple extra ultrasounds to measure her growth and she was just fine! Then I had horrible pubic symphysis disorder. I had it with Jeremiah, but it started almost right away with Elliana. To make matters worse, when I was 6 months along, I was walking into my doctors appointment. My doctors office is in the hospital. It had snowed the night before and well...I took a fall right outside the hospital doors. An older gentleman was right by me when I fell. When I had trouble getting up and I told him I was pregnant, he was so pissed!! He walked me into the hospital to make sure I didn't fall again, and then went off on the people at the front desk. My doctor was not happy either when I told her I took a fall at the hospital. Anyway, I was extremely sore from that fall for about a week.
Other than the aches and pains of pregnancy, I was just ready to meet my baby girl! I wanted her out lol!
Because I had had a c-section with Jeremiah, it was highly advised that we have another one. It was my choice but I chose to be on the safe side. Plus I like to plan and got to pick her birthday! April 8th was the big day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

My First Mother's Day!