Jeremiah turned 3!

October 29th 2015 and my first baby turned three years old!! Every day I look at him and wonder where the time is going!!

For his birthday, we took him to lunch at The Jet Room in Madison. The boy loves anything automotive, so we knew this would be right up his alley! We got seated at a table right by the window, which was perfect for watching the planes come and go! He got mickey mouse pancakes and actually ate them LOL!! After eating, Elliana was getting tired and needing a bottle so we went to my mom's house for a bit. We knew Matt's dad and Chris would be arriving soon. I wanted to take Jeremiah to the children's museum. My mom and I took Jeremiah, while Matt and Elliana stayed behind. Literally right as we left, grandpa and grandma peterson arrived. We let them rest and spend time with Matt while we played at the children's museum. Jeremiah had fun playing with the train table, painting and driving a big car. We didn't stay too long, especially since we wanted to get back to my mom's house.

That evening, we hung around my mom's house, had pizza, cake and ice cream and opened presents! It was nice and relaxing.

We had Jeremiah's birthday party on October 31st. It was cold and rainy! I was super bummed we wouldn't be able to take the kids trick-or-treating, but the rain let up just in time! For Jeremiah's party, it was just Matt, myself, my mom, Matt's dad, Chris, Tara and her boys, Karen and Brian. None of my family came up even though they knew about the party since August. I was a bit irritated to say the least but it is what it is. I was more hurt for my son. But it is what it is. We still had a really nice time regardless! Jeremiah made out like a bandit with new cars, books, clothes, puzzles, a trampoline, and money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

My First Mother's Day!