Rough Nights

(Please don't think I'm a horrible mommy...Jeremiah was sleeping when this was taken and made the face with the flash)


So it almost seems that Jeremiah does not like to travel, even if he stays on his eating schedule. Just about every time we go somewhere for the day, we are in for a long night. Our worst one was him screaming from 6pm-1am and nothing calmed him down.

Last night was just about the same. He went to grandma's while Matt and I went to a movie. We all got home that evening..I really don't remember what time...around 9 I think. Matt and I decided to head to bed even though I knew he'd be up soon. Sure enough, just as I dozed off, he was up.

He got changed and fed and then the games began. He didn't fall asleep for the night until 1am. That was after crying, sleeping, crying, sleeping, eating 2 ounces, crying and sleeping.

On the bright side, he is one adorable little boy. He is lifting his head up so high, growing way too fast. He has started to coo and if I try hard enough, I can get some pretty awesome smiles out of him.

I wish we had a camera attached to our bodies that took instant photos. I want to record all of the cute faces  he makes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah is here!

Meeting--Matt's point of view lol

And God said "Wait"